Apple does not provide a user guide in a printed file for the tablet. The user guide not come to you at the same time you buy the device. You do not need to worry. You can find the Apple iPad Pro user guide here. Here’s everything you want to understand how to use the iPad Pro. If you’ve recently purchased a new iPad Pro and require to understand how to set it up and get started with it.
Read Apple iPad Pro User Guide iOS 12
Here is the iPad Pro user guide file. You can read this file on your device.
This guide contains step by step on how to use iMessage, FaceTime, Siri, Camera, Notes, and more. You will also find a complete guide on how to master each of the iPad Pro 2 models available on the market. Using the iPad Pro is easy and fun. You will enjoy your day at home, school or work or anywhere you go with the new iPad thanks to its great features.
The iPad Pro family is a line of iPad tablet computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc., that runs the iOS and iPadOS mobile operating systems. Its current generation is available in two screen sizes, 11-inch (28 cm) and 12.9-inch (33 cm), each with four options for internal storage capacities: 64, 256, 512 GB, or 1 TB.
All About Apple iPad Pro
The first iPad Pro, the 12.9-inch version, was announced on September 9, 2015, and released on November 11, 2015. It is larger than all previous iPad models and the first iPad tablet to feature LPDDR4 RAM. The 12.9-inch tablet was later followed by the smaller 9.7-inch version, which was announced on March 21, 2016, and released on March 31 that same year.
On June 5, 2017, the second-generation iPad Pro was announced, which features A10X Fusion processors, with basic storage of 64 GB, and optional 512 GB. Upgraded displays include a new 10.5-inch version to replace the 9.7-inch model, while the 12.9-inch version was refreshed. Following this announcement, both models of the first-generation iPad Pro were discontinued.
The third generation of iPad Pro was announced on October 30, 2018. It is available in two screen sizes: 11-inch (28 cm) and 12.9-inch (33 cm). They feature full-screen displays, with the 11-inch model replacing the 10.5-inch model of the previous generation. They also feature up to 1 TB of storage and Face ID which works in both vertical and horizontal orientations, a feature that does not apply to iPhones with Face ID. The third generation does not feature a home button.
How to Get iPad Pro 11 Owners Manual iOS 13.5 and Save it into Your Device
Apple offers its official iPad Pro user manual accessible for free in digital formats. After you download it, you can read it at any time even if your iPad isn’t connected to the internet. Here’s how to get it.
- Follow the corresponding section to the free iBook user manual for iPad Pro HERE.
- You can download the free iBook user guide on your iPad.
- After clicking the link before, follow the prompts to download the free iPad Pro instructions with iBooks.
- Tap Open on your iPad to pull up the iPad Pro owners manual in iBooks. Next tap Get, you may need to enter your Apple ID and password. Once the user manual is downloaded to your device, you can select Read as shown above.
- On your iPad, after the user manual is downloaded into your iBooks, it should automatically open, tap Read one more time.
- Don’t forget to tap the screen in iBooks to show the menus to view at the table of contents, change fonts, and search the user guide. See for the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to explore.
It is about the information that you can get in the user manual for iPad Pro Get a better understanding of it!